About Mt. Olive Family Medicine Center
Welcome to Mt. Olive Family Medicine Center, your trusted partner in health and wellness. Our team, comprising board-certified physicians, skilled nurses, and dedicated healthcare professionals, is committed to providing exceptional primary care services to our community. Learn more about our team and mission here.
Our Comprehensive Healthcare Services
At Mt. Olive Family Medicine Center, we offer a wide range of on-site services, ensuring comprehensive care under one roof. Our services include:
We emphasize early detection and prevention, offering services like annual wellness visits, women's physicals, vaccines, and various screenings. We offer:
- Annual Wellness Visit
- Women’s Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Women’s Healthcare
- Diabetic Foot Exam Screening
- Depression and Anxiety Screening
- Adults and Children
- Cologuard Colon Cancer Screening
- RetinaVue Diabetic Eye Scan
- DEXA/Bone Density Scanning
FAA 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Class Pilot Physicals
- Patients must complete Application 8500 at medexpress.faa.gov and bring the confirmation number to the visit, except for the Basic Med Exam.
LabCorp operates a clinical laboratory inside of our medical center. This allows patients to have lab work completed during their regular visits when necessary.
- Labs that can be conducted during your visit include PT-INR, A1C, CBC, glucose, and more
- The lab closes at 5:00 pm Monday – Thursday, 4:30 pm Friday, and is not open on Saturday.
- The lab is independently run by LabCorp. Therefore, you may receive a bill from LabCorp.
- Questions and correspondence about lab bills need to be directed to LabCorp. Click here for contact information.
We have our own radiology department. This allows for X-Ray and other testing onsite, with quick access to results. Tests performed in our Radiology Department include:
- X-ray for bone fracture and other conditions
- Bone Density Testing to determine the risk or presence of osteoporosis
- Body Composition to determine muscle mass and identify predisposing risk factors for disease
- RetinaVue scan of the eye to detect conditions related to diabetes
Once per week, we offer diagnostic imaging in the clinic. This advanced imaging assists our providers in diagnosing and treating your medical conditions. Diagnostic imaging includes:
Interpretation of the diagnostic images is conducted by an outside company. You may receive a separate bill from another medical company, such as Charlotte Radiology (704) 442-4390. Please contact them with questions regarding a bill from their office.
One in 8 women will develop breast cancer at some point in her life, and early detection is important. Those 40 years of age and older should have annual screening to aid in the early detection of breast cancer.
- Onsite Women’s Health provides 3D screening mammography onsite, in the comfort and convenience of the Mt. Olive Family Medicine Center clinic
- Appointments are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- A mammogram can be scheduled on the same day as your annual physical or routine follow-up appointments
- Mammogram screening will be filed with your insurance
- Call our front office staff at 919-658-4954 to schedule your appointment
Click here to print and complete a Records Release Form prior to your appointment.
Special Procedures and Testing:
Many procedures for preventive, acute, and chronic conditions are available for patients. Examples of in-clinic procedures include:
- Birth Control Methods
- Nexplanon insertion/removal
- Mirena IUD insertion/removal
- Laceration and wound care, including suturing and stapling
- Mole, skin tag, cyst, and wart removal
- Ingrown toenail removal
- Ultrasound-guided joint injections
- Abscess drainage and irrigation
- IV Fluids
- Orthoglass splinting and brace fitting
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Concussion Neurocognitive Testing
- COVID-19 (rapid and PCR)
- STD Screening
We warmly welcome new patients to our family. Here’s how to get started with us.
Access your health records and communicate with our team easily through our Patient Portal.
Have questions or need to schedule an appointment? Contact our friendly staff at 919-658-4954 or visit us at our Mount Olive location.
Check out our Blog for the latest health tips and updates from our experts.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Learn about our policies here.